GloFish® fluorescent fish add an alluring array of brilliant colors to any aquarium. With a full range of vibrant aquarium kits, lighting and décor, consumers can create an underwater fluorescent wonderland. Transform any aquarium into a GloFish environment at the click of a switch. GloFish® Aquarium Gravel Accents are the perfect way to quickly convert any aquarium into an exquisite GloFish environment. The multicolored rainbow gems stand out beautifully under blue LED lights and help you set the stage for a unique aquatic experience. When combined with GloFish Aquarium Gravel, the large gems provide extra texture and color to the aquarium floor, creating an added attraction for curious fish. Your friends and family will love watching your GloFish aquarium come alive under GloFish lighting.
For the best GloFish viewing experience, try using a blue wavelength light, like GloFish LED lighting, to give a uniquely fluorescent look, particularly in low or nighttime lighting. Traditional white aquarium lights (such as fluorescent or halogen lights) work well for daytime use. GloFish fluorescent fish absorb light and then re-emit it, so they will appear brighter and more vibrant as the amount of light is increased.
Born Brilliant. GloFish fluorescent fish are born with their brilliant colors! They get their natural, vibrant hues from their parents and are not injected, painted or dyed. Enhanced by a full range of aquarium kits, lighting, décor and accessories, GloFish products create a complete underwater fluorescent experience that appeals to all ages and levels of expertise.
- AQUARIUM ACCENT: GloFish Aquarium Gravel Accents add texture and color to highlight your GloFish aquarium.
- VIVID COLORS: Multicolored gems look like glittering jewels under water.
- BASK IN THE GLOW: Gravel accents complement GloFish Aquarium Gravel (sold separately).
- HIGHLIGHTS YOUR TANK: Also coordinates with GloFish plants and ornaments (sold separately).
- EXPERIENCE THE GLO® : GloFish fluorescent fish and products create a complete underwater fluorescent experience.